Sunday, February 27, 2011

Perfect Timing!


Not only did my partner receive her package from me yesterday I received my package from her also! May I share my goodness with you ladies :)

First the main attraction--
A wonderful Chicken Lovin' apron.
It has a pleated ruffle and extra long ties


Rhonda made me my very first Mug Rug which will be going to the office with me on Tuesday. The little zipper bag is already filled with personals and in my purse as we speak. The tea towel is precious. I now have chickens in the house! Two new recipes to try in the near future a small journal, quilt patterns, clips in baggies---Wheeeeew Thanks for making this a great swap :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute chicken goodies! I love that fabric on the apron!

    Thanks so much for joining our Easter Basket Swap. It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete