Sunday, February 13, 2011

Flirty's Cutie Pie Swap Thank You!

I was so glad to see that my Cutie Pie apron recipient Mary F liked her new apron. Here is a copy of her post from the Flirty Site.


Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!
I was totally Spoiled by my
Sweet partner, Debbie!

Just look at this Gorgeous apron!
Cutie Pie..Indeed! (apron not me;)
Now..take a look at All of my treats!
A Darling set of handmade cards, Beautiful Vintage brooch, Fun rubber gloves,
Cookie cutters, spoon rest, red dish scrubbers, sandwich keeper full of Kisses, two Strawberry Shortcake
tins & a Lovely set of 9(Ashton & Drake) little decorative shoe ornaments!!!
I was Most definitely Spoiled:)
Thank you for Everything, You are a Swapper that
goes above and beyond & I hope everyone will have a chance
to be partnered with you!
(posted by Laura G. for Mary F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment