Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quilted Table Runner

I did not participate in Shawnee's Fall Table Runner Swap, well, because I did not want to commit to 2 Day priority mail (I'd rather put that extra $10-$15 inside my package than on it) and I really don't use table runners (I'd rather have a tablecloth) but, I really wanted to make a quilted table runner that I saw on Amy's blog Dairy of a Quilter----so I did!


Here is a close up of my finished project!

Since I won't be using it as a table runner I added some ties and Whalaa--totally cute, stinkin' adorable thing that keeps my stuff from rolling out the back of my SUV


Outside looking in


then inside looking out!

Thanks Amy for a great project idea. You can hop over to her blog by clicking her badge on the left side of my blog. 





3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love it!! You are so clever. Thanks so much for sharing and for the shout out. I will be filing this one away for sure! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your fabric. They work so well together. What a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilted table runner that you made! And what a great use for it! Found you while cruising the FNSI links on a lazy Saturday morning. ;o) Nice to *meet* you.. I'm a new follower.
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete