Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Basket Swap

I received my Easter Basket from Paula! she did a great job of stuffing it full of surprises. It was packaged up in a crocheted bag
(I am a bag lady)--lovely work.

There is an awesome tin box with candy, eggs, little rabbits (that are now on my desk at the office), fuzzy chicks, a carrot, stitched tea towel, homemade tag, cards, cookie cutters--

Oh My Goodness so many things--just take a look.

You definitely spoiled me on this one.

Thanks Paula!


 

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Debbie! So glad you liked it. I had a ball putting it together for you!

    Thank you so much for joining in the fun with Alli and I's first ever swap!

    Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots and lots of lovely Easter goodies there! And the crocheted bag is beautiful! What talented gals there are out there...and generous!

    ReplyDelete